Sunday, October 9, 2011

sixth misfit




DSC_0232

DSC_0257
MISFIT: The skirt. Keep, toss or restyle?


DSC_0221
Outfit details: Shoes - borrowed from my mother in law who clearly has great style
Shirt - Gap, Skirt - LuLu*s, Jewelry - F21,
Armani watch
Sparkles of Hope bracelet (if you haven't, go see the movie 50/50... wow, what a film)



DSC_0280

I'm sorry guys. Someone please teach me how to use an iron! My god. I swear, I promise if I keep this skirt I will iron it!

The problem: this skirt is too big and needs to be taken in. A simple task to fix if you like it. Or I can chuck it. At the moment it's even too big to tie a belt around because it bunches. 


I promise I will get back to everyone who has been giving me feedback. I really love and appreciate all of your support! I'm wearing the trench today at work and it fits better with a tank top underneath. I just won't be able to layer it. I'm also wearing it as suggested--paired down with some jeans! This challenge has definitely helped me rekindle some love for neglected items in my closet.

xo,
Courtney

In case you missed it...
10x2 "closet monster" challenge:
misfit by #: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...