Thursday, July 14, 2011

inspiration

I have a treat for you later this week! I just finished recording the mash up of "I feel pretty / Unpretty" that Glee did this season. I am so excited to share it with you! One of my long time best friends Alyssa and I sang and recorded it all in the one night so considering how long we were at it, and it did take a good few hours, I say we did a good job!

Here are some things to think about...


Whether or not you have children yourself, you are a parent to the next generation. If we can only stop thinking of children as individual property and think of them as te next generation, then we can realize we all have a role to play.

- Charlotte Davis Kasl, psychologist and author


Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure.

- George Eliot, nineteenth-century novelist


If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.

- Marie Osmond, entertainer


Either you age or you die, so I'll take the aging option, please.

- Elle Macpherson, model and businesswoman







Tomorrow's goal: Find time to have a quiet time with Mia in the midst of what will be a stressful day.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...