Tuesday, July 12, 2011

breezy beach days

I'm so sorry for the post drought! I'm wondering if this blog is a little idealistic of me to have started at this point in my life... but I'll try to keep it going and post at least once a week at the very least. In September, I'll have a lot of stuff going on so I'm wondering what's going to happen. I might try to find an easy way to post while I'm on the computer doing other things. Again, this may be very idealistic of me... but I want to at least try to keep it going!

These pictures are from the weekend. My sister and I had a coffee on the beach. We had such a lovely time enjoying our beverages from Tim Horton's that our cups made their way into some of the photographs... But who cares. I think it's an accurate presentation of our day! It was gorgeous outside--I love breezy days. I wish we had more luck this week... We're back to it being overcast again! Yuck!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I got a surprise visit...
Photobucket

Outfit details:
Shirt - Winners
Jeans - Garage
Shoes - F21

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...