Friday, July 8, 2011

fun in the sun

So I went out to lunch with Jeff last weekend, and wore this wonderful maxi dress from forever 21... I think this dress is my favorite summer find.

Photobucket

Then I went out for lunch with my friends and decided it was time for a change. Something you may not know about me... I change frequently. I don't think anyone else I know does this, but in Newfoundland, we don't get much summer! Like... two months! So forgive me if I'm just loving the summer clothes that I found!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Outfit details:
Jean Jacket - Urban Planet
Dress - Suzy Shier
Shoes, Purse - Spring
Necklace - Gift, Made by Terri Lynn Chaffey

Sorry this is so short, but my baby AND supper is calling me :)

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...