Wednesday, February 22, 2012

black & blue




IMG_2524
IMG_2526
IMG_2529
forever 21 shoes & choker, wilson's leather outlet trench coat, gap dress
Thank you for coming to hear me sing Maegan! And for taking my photos... especially that really cheesy close up that I insisted on. I love you! Thank you to Robin, Mom, Evan and anyone else who was there. And to Jeff. Thanks for watching the munchkin. I can't wait for this week to be over!This is what I wore to my vocal concert group. It goes without saying that you have to dress up to sing Opera so this is what I chose to wear. Then I went home and recorded something fun almost immediately after. As much as I love Opera, it's nice to not have to think so much while singing... and just have fun. (Of course, just typing that makes me realize that thinking too much is obviously my problem.)
Anyway, here's Thinking Of You by Katy Perry... I have always loved her live acoustic version of this song. It's beautiful.






Thank you so much for the lovely comments I got on my last post. They were beautiful. I really enjoyed reading them. You guys make me so happy!

xo,
Courtney

PS. Tomorrow I'll be covering Tval's Birthday event and I'm super excited! I can't wait to tell you about it. Also, I must obsess over certain color combinations because only a few days ago I posted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...