Tuesday, November 15, 2011

no more brown pants!



DSC_0661DSC_0613
DSC_0653


Can I just say this: I feel like a goddess in this cardigan! Ha! It's so silky silky smooth, light and airy, flowy and comfy, and such a gorgeous nude color that makes it so easy to style. It's perfect!

I'm off to have a good day. That sentence may sound a little funny--but one of my readers said to me once that to make sure she has a good day, she wakes up in the morning telling herself "I'm going to have a good day. I'm going to be productive. I'm going to spend a little extra time with the kids" Then make it happen. It's so much easier if you jump into your day with a good attitude. I totally agree. Today is going to be one of those days. Just me and the little girl! I have no plans--just to be with her. Get messy, whatever. So I better hop to that!

My new goal: outfits without my brown gap skinny pants!! I just noticed I haven't posted an outfit without them in weeks. I swear to God I'm not a dirt bag! Haha! I just want to take pictures of them I guess!

DSC_0592
DSC_0643
Outfit details: F21 kimono cardi & t-shirt, Spring nude pumps, Levis highwaisted skinnies
Smart Set necklace, Armani watch, bracelet from my mother in law (and a classy hair tie)


Thanks for all your support,
Hope you have a good day!
xo,
Courtney

PS Hooray! I found a spot in my house with nice natural lighting. Exciting and just in time for winter. Taking outfit pictures outside in the middle of a Canadian winter is going to be a TASK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...