Friday, October 14, 2011

the quintessential fall outfit (fbff)

My perfect fall look:

DSC_0503


Here it is. I would wear this every day of Fall if the weather permitted. I love breezy fall weather--just warm enough to go without a coat. Here is why I think this is absolutely perfect (in point form, I love lists):

DSC_0519
DSC_0511


Dynamite Sweater:
- it's cable knit
- it has elbow patches (!!!)
- it's light enough that it can be worn inside and out without having to take off layers
Gap Skinnies:
- the color is amazing
- the fit is perfect
F21 Shoes:
- just a little color
- during fall, it's still warm enough for peep toes!
F21 bangles & F21 leopard headband (worn on my wrist):
- I love the pop of print
Sparkles of Hope bracelet:
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so bloggers have united to wear something pink; this bracelet has a pink bead specifically to represent breast cancer (every bead represents a different type of cancer). I have vowed to wear it every day this month.

This was so much fun to do. I'm also really glad I found these items at the mall when I did! Perfect timing for this FBFF post! Also, special thanks to my wonderful sister who took me shopping. I love you Danielle!

DSC_0529


Now, I'm off to spend the day with my family. What are you doing this weekend?

This FBFF is hosted by Iris of 260 Days No Repeats

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...