Monday, October 31, 2011

pop! of style

Courtney here, introducing Missy from Pop of Style, the very last guest post that I have for you, concluding the end of my vacation. I can't wait to sit down and catch up on my favorite blogs, snuggled in a cozy blanket with a nice cup of hot tea. Mmmm. Yesterday's party was a huge success! I made some new friends, caught up with some old ones, and I think the kids had a blast. Pictures from the trip and the party to come! Now for my guest post... The best way to describe Missy is brave,  bold and beautiful. I envy her attitude towards fashion and can't wait to share these tidbits with you! Enjoy!







What makes me smile...

-when I wake up and my puppy is cuddled up next to me
-sweet little surprises from my boyfriend
-that "a ha!" moment when I put together and outfit that works unexpectedly
-warm days when the sun is shining and anything seems possible
-an awesome find at a thrift store
-that moment when I know I got through to a student
-curling up with a glass of red wine and a movie
-seeing palm trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...