Saturday, August 27, 2011

smile

Photobucket
Outfit details:
Blazer, Sandals - F21
Distressed Jeans - Garage
Blouse - Gap


Pop over here and see Sharon's tips on styling her children. Wow. They are the cutest things I've ever seen.

today's goal: be happy, get some sleep. enjoy the day.

Yesterday was a bit of a blur, and not the good kind... We had a hard day so I really need to make a point to focus on staying happy. After all, positive thinking is an active choice, not something we are born with. Takes effort and sometimes I forget that, but not today. The sun is shining and my girl is home so here's to enjoying it.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...