Friday, August 26, 2011

fringe

Taking the girlie to the dentist today! Can't believe she's that big already. It may be a nightmare. I'll let you know how it goes!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit details:
Shoes - Spring
Clutch - Garage sale
Everything else - Forever 21


I am undecided as to whether I like this skirt. It's pretty short. I wish it was just above the knee... because I love the color. I'm gravitating towards more modest or bohemian style skirts lately. I think this outfit is cute but I normally don't like wearing things that I have to constantly worry about: there's nothing worse than being in public constantly hauling down your skirt. The devil of online shopping is you don't really know how it's going to look on you until you get it. But it's in the challenge because I wasn't wearing it. I have some more ideas yet, but if they don't work, it'll be in the giveaway pile.

Gotta run!
Have a great Friday everyone!
I really appreciate all your comments the past few days: I'll write back to every one. Thank you so much.

Courtney

11 comments:

  1. i like the skirt! looks good. anything 'supposedly' knee length even rides up my thighs, but who cares when you look good! haha.

    my closet is always open to the giveaway pile ;)
    && we need our date night soon!

    love you bff :)

    [ www.unremittinglykel.blogspot.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peak yesterday definitely didn't do this outfit justice.

    I'm in LOVE. With that purse..and especially with that gorgeous shirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo here, and the back of your shirt is beautiful! I think the skirt looks good on you. As long as you feel comfortable, I say wear it!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love a purple and red combo! I know what you mean about tugging and pulling, I had an episode myself the other day with a top. You look adorable in the skirt though!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO cute! I love all the punches of red.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER cool top! i need that for when i go out tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love the back fringe detail of the shirt!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit and I am loving your garage sale clutch!

    http;//loomslidslayers.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOo Courtney I love that top! It is really hot! OK the skirt, hmmm it is slightly on the shorter end of lengths that I've seen on you. As much as I think bodycon skirts are comfy...they do have a tendency to ride up and I am not sure how we can get those to stay. Give it a few more tries but if you still feel like it is too short it may be time to find her a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So comfortable to dress on!Your pretty smiles so sweet to lighten the whole pictures!!You really have a good command of colors..they all match well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...