Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jean jacket vs. Blazer

Let me know your opinion! Prefer this dress dressed up or dressed down? Looking back I think I'm leaning toward the Jean jacket because it feels more casual! I like it dressed up too, but makes me look a little like an airplane stewardess. Not the look I'm going for! Tell me what you think!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I'm feeling extremely under the weather so I'm posting these old pictures from my iPhone as I long for more sleep.

Outfit details:
Blazer - Forever 21
Jean jacket - Urban Planet
Belt - unknown (if I had to guess... Forever 21)
Earrings - Forever 21
Dress - thrifted
Shoes - Spring

Hoping I shake this sickness soon,
Xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...