Thursday, August 4, 2011

best to laugh today than wait until tomorrow

I'm tired and I have to get up at 7AM at the latest. This isn't good! On the other hand, Alyssa and I re-recorded our cover of I Feel Pretty / Unpretty from the Glee mash up. I'm excited to share that with everyone! Here is outfit 11, and I'm making a point from now on to pay more attention to my accessories. I feel like just getting dressed in the morning is a hard task sometimes when I have the baby dancing around my toes! I wouldn't change it for the world.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My shirt was longer than my shorts, so I belted it and let it fall over the belt. Also, here are some terrible pictures. Aren't these much more interesting? My sister took these pictures for me and I find it REALLY hard to be serious. In fact, most of the time, I strike a pose and then move because of how foolish I feel and I hear this: "ahhhhhhhhh you do something nice, then you ruin it"! Here are some of the many out takes.

Photobucket
Grudge hand.

Photobucket
Claw.

Photobucket
Dead weight.

Photobucket
Prepping for my serious face.

Photobucket
Squinty.

Photobucket
SIGH. Okay, enough. Whatever!


This entire outfit is from Forever 21. I have a problem.

xo,
Courtney

PS. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Christmas commercials already? It's August!

4 comments:

  1. Love the shirt, especially the pattern on the shirt. What fun pictures!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fantastic hair. I love the outfit too:) I haven't seen any Christmas commercials yet, but I totally believe it. Crazy!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! The colors and detail are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea with the belt! I'll have to try that out with some of my shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...