Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rainy Mondays...

Can it get much worse? Did I pick the wost week of summer to start my challenge?

Yes, it can be MUCH worse. Yes, I picked the most God awful week to start my 30 for 30 remix. There is rain in the forecast for every single day this week! It's also pretty chilly. It's okay... I'm not discouraged. Just feeling the pull to be a little more creative. To be honest, I'm just happy I am not choosing items today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit details:
Tank top, Jeans, Bracelet, Earrings - Forever 21
Lace Crop Top - Garage
Shoes - Spring
Necklace - Smart Set


Until tomorrow,
xo,
Courtney

P.S. As I wrote this post, I spilt pepsi all down the front of my shirts. Glad I took these snaps early. I'm a walking disaster waiting to happen. I'd like to let you all know I'm still wearing a tank from my 30 items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...