Wednesday, April 18, 2012

a little spring in your step

IMG_2914
IMG_2922


First Spring day! YAY! Yes, a Spring day in Newfoundland still consists of tights and a cardigan and a coat but I am not complaining--at least we can see the sun. We can take out kids outside and have a great park day. Icecream. Anything. Just as long as we can get outside! And wear a floral dress. Also... I'm thinking I need a haircut. I never noticed how out of control it's getting until I saw these pictures, particularly this one:

IMG_2912


So crazy! I know a lot of people are chopping their hair off lately but I think I'm going to shorten my layers, put my shortest one level with my chin. I love it too much. It's so easy to deal with when it's longer. Short hair seems way way too high maintenance for me!

I am going to try and update the blog once a week at my worst. Just letting my readers know so they know what to expect. I am planning to get back up to two to three posts per week but for now it's just proving to be a bit unrealistic to think I can do much more than that. Thank you to everyone who keeps coming back... It means the world to me!

IMG_2922
So here's the breakdown:
Spotted Moth dress, La Posh Style boots (both online boutiques), F21 tights, unknown cardigan...
Am so looking forward to showing off this dress on a day that I'm not going to work.
The cardigan is essential on a work day because it's a little low cut for the job.


Have a great week everyone!
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...