Friday, March 2, 2012

pop! of pink

DSC_0627
DSC_0759
DSC_0825
forever 21 kimono cardigan & satin shorts
belt from a different forever 21 shirt
sparkles of hope bracelet, charlotte russe pink tights
studded booties from my mom, necklace borrowed from maegan

Happy Friday!

We are planning on just laying low today and playing with the little girl. Fridays are always bittersweet.
I'm on a bit of a Kelly Clarkson kick lately. She is so beautiful and her voice is amazing. I'm a huge fan of her last two singles and thinking I might try and cover one this weekend. Thoughts? Are there any songs you'd like to hear? My sister wants me to cover So Small by Carrie Underwood. Jessie J has great upbeat music but I'm a little terrified of touching her songs.
Jeff and I have been out shopping around for a condenser mic to make recording a little easier...and sound more professional. I am dying with excitement! We haven't found anything yet and I don't know much about it. I have a lot of reading to do...

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
xo,
Courtney



DSC_0586
DSC_0821

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...