Monday, March 26, 2012

go-to Spring outfit (feathers & freckles)

Hi, I'm Megan from Feathers & Freckles and I love adding lots of (thrifted) color to my wardrobe during the spring. Here is my go-to day outfit:


picnikfile_mnl1JX


...and my go-to night outfit:




Hello everyone--Over the next week I have a series of guest posts for you. Some very talented bloggers are going to be showing you their take on Spring! Simple go to outfits. I really hope you enjoy the round up. I especially love Megan's first look, don't you? I love the pastels on her. She looks gorgeous! Enjoy, 
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...