Tuesday, February 14, 2012

black and blue



DSC_0020
DSC_0841
DSC_0067

DSC_0948
forever 21 tuxedo blazer, shoes & necklace (made of 2 separates)
zara blouse, american eagle blue jeans
revlon love that pink lipstick (yet it's red on me)


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I posted my pink and red post a little earlier in the week, but you can see it here.

I'm going to keep it short and simple today. This is probably one of my favorite outfits of all time. Simple, but I think it looks classy. I also love wearing full length sleeves under three quarter jackets.

If you are staying in and watching a movie, I'd pick one of these if I were you (they aren't in any particular order):
1. When Harry Met Sally (Meg Ryan & Billy Crystal)
2. How To Loose A Guy In Ten Days (Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaughey)
3. Made Of Honor (Patrick Dempsey)
4. He's So Not That Into You (Pretty much any famous person they could find)
5. Life Or Something Like It (Angelina Jolie)
6. No Strings Attached (Natalie Portman & Ashton Kutcher)
7. Tangled (Mandy Moore--Who's going to judge me for including an animated Disney film in here? I'd watch any Disney movie... Beauty and the Beast would be my next pick...)
8. The Time Traveler's Wife (Rachel McAdams & Eric Bana)
9. PS I Love You (Hilary Swank & Gerard Butler)
10. Knocked Up (Seth Rogan & Katherine Heigl)
11. 27 Dresses (Katherine Heigl & James Marsden)
12. The Ugly Truth (Katherine Heigl & Gerard Butler)
13. Enchanted (James Marsden, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Idina Menzel)
14. Phantom Of The Opera (Gerard Butler & Emmy Rossum)

And The Notebook--but c'mon girls, how many times have we seen that? And no, it doesn't get old, but try something different--you might like it!

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...