Monday, September 19, 2011

currently craving: moto jacket



ootd5 09/18/11

ootd2 09/18/11

ootd3 09/18/11

ootd 09/18/11

ootd4 09/18/11
See previous post for outfit details.
Moto jacket - borrowed from Maegan (already returned, so sad!)


CURRENTLY CRAVING...

I love the look of these black moto jackets. They are feminine (but not too girly). They have beautiful lapels and nice asymmetrical zipper placement... Perfection. I would kill to have either one of these...or something like them.



Both jackets... currently sold out.

Will I ever find the one that I want!?
Please help! Has anyone seen anything similar?

I haven't gotten around to catching up on everyone's blogs, but that's on the to do list tomorrow :)
 xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...