Saturday, July 16, 2011

blogger inspiration

Happy Saturday!

When I woke up this morning, it was pouring rain and dark and just plain miserable. I moped around for a bit after my baby went to spend the day with her Dad and then I plopped down on the couch and started reading about the 30 for 30 challenge that Kendi, from Kendi Everyday, created. The challenge is meant for you to rediscover your own sense of style and to fall back in love with your closet! How fabulous is that! It has two guidelines: Choose 30 items and make 30 different outfits. If you can, don't shop.

Okay, Kendi. I'm ready. I bought three new things at the mall today at the Christmas in July sale and I have all my impulse shopping out of the way. My 30 for 30 challenge starts July 18th.

While I was reading Kendi's blog, this outfit caught my eye. This is outfit number 25 in her 30 for 30 summer challenge. It so minimalistic, yet so fresh and vibrant. I love it. So with that as my inspiration, this is my plain white tee outfit:

By the way, when I got up to pick out an outfit, the sun was out! Overjoyed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Outfit details:
T-Shirt - Smart Set (ages ago)
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Lulu*s
Necklaces - Forever 21
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Bangles - Forever 21
Sparkles of Hope bracelet - gift
Purse - Unknown! I bought it ages ago...


I'm excited to pick out my 30 items... What to choose, what to choose :)

Also, I'm planning on recording a few music videos for the blog this week. I have a few songs in mind! Now to just get the job done.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...