Tuesday, June 21, 2011

two days late!

I didn't get to see my Dad on Father's Day. It was strange. I really missed him! It's hard when you work in the nights. Most of your days are gone, wasted away. He told me I'd see him today.

My Dad is actually not my Dad by blood, but you'd never tell. I love him just as much as I would if we had the same DNA. I've never doubted he loved me just as much as his other daughters. I've always trusted and loved him. Well, after I got over being 12 years old, anyway! But that's behind us!

Ricky, thank you for being there for me, always. For loving me like your own, as I'll always love you!



xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...