Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day

Yesterday's goal results: I practiced singing... and did not finish learning my duet song. The singing I did yesterday was with my friend Tiffany who was practicing her sight reading. It was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. She is a very special person.

Speaking of special people...

Today's goal(s): Make Jeff's day relaxing! Oh and... finish learning my duet song.

Jeff. He is a fantastic father to my little girl every day, full of love and hugs and kisses... It takes a lot to be a good Dad, and he certainly does a lot for her. He keeps our family together. Most importantly, he holds me together and keeps me strong. I don't know where I'd be without him. He is one of the most special people I've ever met, and the most important person in my life. Thank you for giving me a family.

New York, New York!
Here are some pictures from the most memorable trip of my entire life! I won't show them all... I'm sure I'll be feeling nostalgic another day.

Jeff and I having a drink at Hard Rock!
- Modcloth sweater
Supper at The View
Having hot chocolate, waiting to go skating in Central Park...
- Forever 21 coat

At the taping of Lady Gaga's HBO Special!
My Gaga-inspired attire...
- Forever 21 sparkling moto jacket, Charlotte Russe sequined scarf, Garage lace tank, levi's high waisted skinnies, AA leg warmers, Gap shades, booties...



That's enough for now! Kiss your father and tell him you love him!

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...