Wednesday, October 12, 2011

eight down!

Two to go!

DSC_0780

Shirt: Toss, keep? I've already restyled it :)




<DSC_0787
DSC_0745


The problem: This shirt's huge band makes it difficult for me. The band makes the belt sit on a larger part of my waist. I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with it. I have a thing with bands, I guess. The neckline is big and baggy, which makes it hard to wear while moving around a lot because it'll show off the girls... to prevent this, I usually wear a bandeau with it. I just never found it flattering.

However... I actually really like this outfit. Maybe it's because I just picked up these amazing skinnies--it needed something more than plain denim. And I wasn't keen on wearing leggings with it.

Two belts, totally inspired by this post by Van @ The Clothes We Wear. I was really unsure about it--then I remembered my list! In my October goals, my fashion goal was to be bolder with my colors. So I kept it on... I like the end result.

Hair: all done with a claw, no bobby pins. Easiest in the world to recreate if you have long hair.



DSC_0734
DSC_0806
Outfit details:
red leather belt, red envelope purse - garage sale
f21 shirt & bangles, gap skinnies, urban planet shoes
sparkles of hope bracelet (for blogging for breast cancer awareness)


xo,
Courtney

In case you missed it...
10x2 "closet monster" challenge:
misfit by #: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...