Sunday, March 11, 2012

monthly goals


DSC_0405
DSC_0526
DSC_0534
shoes from my mother in law
forever 21 blazer, dress & reconstructed necklace

MARCH
1. Take care of your body AND your mind.
2. Be honest AND outspoken.
3. Don't worry. For there isn't any reason to if you've done nothing wrong.
4. Be the bigger person. REMEMBER: the bigger person CAN say no.
5. Stand up for yourself and more importantly, for those you love.
6. Don't be selfish, for not everything is about you.
7. Smile more.
8. Laugh more.
9. Sleep more.
10. Tweet less.

FEBRUARY SUMMARY:
February went by so fast that I can hardly remember it.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...