Monday, March 5, 2012

playing with neutrals


DSC_0820
DSC_0715
DSC_0830
DSC_0757
forever 21 polka dot tank, silver jewelry & tuxedo blazer, revlon smoked peach 013 lipstick
sparkles of hope bracelet, charlotte russe grey jeans, spring nude pumps


I hope everyone is having a great start to the week. Mondays are one of my favorite days.

Here's an outfit in hopes you'll forget that I'm a little late on this month's goals! Shame shame shame! How do you like my curtains? I left them down because they worked with the color palate I have going on here, but usually I tuck them up in the curtain rods. Now you know my secret!

I read some requests for "Stronger" and I happen to love that song so I'm working on it! Thank you for the suggestions! I really appreciate them--they are so helpful!

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...