Sunday, March 18, 2012

quick snap

Back on track soon enough. My tripod got locked in my vehicle (which was in the garage for about a week) and I had no one to snap any photos this week...except my trusty iPhone. So this post has been brought to you by instagram. From left to right...

Photobucket

1-3: Enjoying the snow.
4. Gap legging jeans, F21 fringe top, gifted scarf, moto jacket from Wilson's Leather Outlet
5. F21 fringe back top, Revlon love that pink lipstick
6. Trench from wilson's leather outlet, Gap dress, F21 shoes
7. Organizing pastel's in my closet
8. F21 top, Gap 1969 skimmers
9. DKNY dress, F21 blazer & necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...