Hello everyone! I've missed you all! Here are little snaps of my week:
1. My snuggly unexpected day off that consisted of a warm blanket, a strangely nerdy (good) book and a glass of wine. Mmm. Cozy.
2. Beautiful church downtown.
3. Pop of red amongst the snow and fog. This, I thought, was gorgeous.
4. My date night outfit: black blazer and purple dress from f21.
5. New favorite lipstick: revlon sky pink.
6. Cake: Jeff and I made that last night. Well, I use that term loosely. I call myself the "artistic director": I bitched about the bow until it was placed right and bugged Jeff until I thought it looked nice. And I made the little roses. And that's about all I did. I think Jeff did an excellent job... I can't wait to eat it.
7. Tim Horton's cup sizes are getting bigger. Best news I heard this year.
PS. Please read my post titled "STOP SOPA" if you are a blogger like myself and would like to know how this bill would affect you.
Okay everyone--I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I'm off to enjoy my date night :)