Saturday, January 21, 2012

my week via instagram

Hello everyone! I've missed you all! Here are little snaps of my week:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Seven things:
1.  My snuggly unexpected day off that consisted of a warm blanket, a strangely nerdy (good) book and a glass of wine. Mmm. Cozy.
2. Beautiful church downtown.
3. Pop of red amongst the snow and fog. This, I thought, was gorgeous.
4. My date night outfit: black blazer and purple dress from f21.
5. New favorite lipstick: revlon sky pink.
6. Cake: Jeff and I made that last night. Well, I use that term loosely. I call myself the "artistic director": I bitched about the bow until it was placed right and bugged Jeff until I thought it looked nice. And I made the little roses. And that's about all I did. I think Jeff did an excellent job... I can't wait to eat it.
7. Tim Horton's cup sizes are getting bigger. Best news I heard this year.

PS. Please read my post titled "STOP SOPA" if you are a blogger like myself and would like to know how this bill would affect you.

Okay everyone--I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I'm off to enjoy my date night :)
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...