Sunday, July 24, 2011

watercolor

Today I had plans to hang out with my sister, and an invitation to a Christening. We didn't make it to the Church service, but Julie, Jeff and I went to the party afterwards. It was great. Julie occupied their dog, and I held baby Rachel. How cute is she? Let me tell you. She has the best eyes, and the clearest, purest face. She looks like a little angel! We went to the Wok Box too, and it was excellent... even if they gave me chicken instead of beef in my stir fry. You win some, you loose some. The wedding is next week! Will I break out of the 30 for 30 mold to go to the wedding? Yay or nay. I may. But here's what I wore today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit details:
Blazer, Chiffon Tank, Necklace, Shorts - Forever 21
Belt, Bandeau - Garage
Purse, Shoes - Spring

Looking at these pictures make me a little nervous. I didn't realize these shorts were SO short until just now. Uh oh. Too late to swap them out now. Maybe I won't wear them out to any more special occasions. Also, it was so windy today. It took me a while to chose pictures that didn't make me look like I was blowing away.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...