Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 4 & 5

It sucks I didn't get a good picture of my day 4! I'll have to take them another time. I wore my seafoam green necklace with my satin shorts and green lace back top. Day 5 I wore my fringe back top... With the same shorts. Heart necklace. The only thing not from F 21 is the green tank from Garage!

Click on the pictures for enlargements.


Notice Mia's finger prints in my mirror? Oh so classy.






Unfortunately the sun made my pictures turn out horrible! I needed sunglasses! Now I know for next time. I also think this is my new favorite shirt.

I'll post today's once I get out of my pajamas! This update has been brought to you from my iPhone and that is why it's not as pretty. Apologies.

Xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...