Tuesday, February 28, 2012

brown and black

DSC_0987

DSC_0079

DSC_0999

DSC_0963
urban planet top, f21 necklace, studded booties from my mom, gap skinnies


Hello everyone!

I am very happy to announce that the music festival is over (for my students and I, anyway) so my life returns to normal! I can't wait to get a few of the posts up that I've been working on. We've had such a busy week that I'm really looking forward to just taking some time to get away from it all. We had the little one out in the snow yesterday--that was a riot. Hopefully this week is full of enjoying my day. When I set my mind to have a good day and make time for the things that are important to me, everything works out.

I'm off to Kindermusik!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Fill me in on anything I've missed! Who was the best dressed at the Oscars? Anyone get to see it?
xo,
Courtney

PS: I was pretty excited to see I've reached the 100 followers mark. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...