Tuesday, January 31, 2012

winter lace




DSC_0375
DSC_0417
DSC_0413


This is how I do lace in winter. I'm a big fan. I think it looks very soft, adds some texture, and it is perfect and delicate next to the snow storm outside my window. I was very inspired by this piece both when picking the outfit and taking the pictures (you're probably thinking october in january? really?), but unfortunately, I lost the majority of the shoot on Saturday when my computer spazzed out mid-transfer... That's the most technical term I could think of. I don't really understand what happened. Anyway, this is what was left of the shoot. If you haven't heard this song before, I suggest you listen. It's gorgeous. My next post will be my monthly goals and January recap so I'll see you in a couple of days. Enjoy your week everyone!





DSC_0424
forever 21 lace top, necklace & tank top, thrifted belt, j crew wool skirt, j crew bracelet from @justpatie
shoes from either ross or marshalls (gift), revlon lipstick (color upon request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...