Friday, January 6, 2012

stripes



IMG_2342
IMG_2340
gap striped shirt, levi's high waisted jeans, calvin klein blazer

I'm dropping in to let you all see what I wore today. I decided to force my sister to take photos of my outfit as a trade off for driving her to work. Nothing beats (very very) rushed iPhone photos (these are the best two out of...three).

I'm working on my goals for January, feeling bad for Jeff as he sits on the other side of the room playing with his new toy, in his words: "a... actually I don't even know what it's called... hang on... a W-D TV live." Very good, honey. It's like a portable hard drive that connects to your television. All I know is that it's going to help me run on my treadmill, as I watch Gossip Girl and cry over Chuck and Blair. Trashy television has a place in my heart. Please don't judge me! I somehow find it very comforting to fall in love with fictional characters.

I need your help. See below, gorgeous Forever 21 necklace but it's too short. I would like to find a replacement chain to have the pendant hang below the bust. Anyone know where I could find one?



IMG_2338
IMG_2332
IMG_2314
IMG_2272


I can't seem to put an outfit together lately that isn't inspired by a zebra.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...