Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011. favorites.

Be authentic. Be passionate. Be supportive.
Be authentic to yourself and your audience.
Be passionate about what you love and go after it.
Be supportive of your fellow bloggers and they will support you back.
- Kim of eat.sleep.wear.


Is this true of you and your blog? If not, how can you bring it back to where it should be? I've been taking some time to think about where I would like this blog to go and how I want it to grow. I can say the same for myself. When I set my goals for January (which should be in the next day or so) I will let you know. I would like to thank my readers for supporting me, especially those of you who have taken the time to connect with me on a personal level. I have picked up some friends along the way. It's been fun. Here are some of my favorites; a recap of 2011.


DSC_0747DSC_0653

DSC_0309
DSC_0473

DSC_0734
DSC_0591

DSC_0327
DSC_0529

misfit four
misfit five


Photobucket
ootd2 09/18/11




Photobucket
DSC_0356

Photobucket
DSC_0077

Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketDSC_0546i can be many things, everyday fashion




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...