Sunday, January 15, 2012

the monkey dance


DSC_0455
DSC_0546
DSC_0463


Today I am enjoying the company of my family and my wonderful man is cooking me a big traditional Newfoundland supper. Mmm. I'm a sucker for gravy. There, I said it.

My monthly goals in mind, I have to say this since it's Sunday: I will sing every night this week. I will run twice this week. No matter how silly I feel in front of Jeff. Is it just me? Am I the only one who feels silly and vulnerable in front of their partners working out? I heard once that they find it quiet the opposite--very sexy. Well, I don't know what I would call it. A monkey dance of sorts.


DSC_0389


My Kindermusik classes start this week! If you're in my area and you'd like to join my class please drop me a line. I'm undecided as to whether or not I want to keep Mia in a separate class so that I can focus purely on her. It means paying and going to a separate studio, but I like studying the other teachers as well. I learn so much. I find it well worth the money.


DSC_0527
DSC_0415
DSC_0504
forever 21 coat, cardigan, necklace
levi's high waisted jeans, garage tank top
j crew bracelet from @justpatie


:)
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...