moto jacket from wilson's leather outlet
f21 striped sweater dress & tights
boots from ross; scarf from a friend
I don't really like these photos, but I like my outfit, so I've decided it's worthy of posting. Originally I had planned to start this post with "I have some things to say" and then realized nothing I have to say is worth writing about (in detail). I found out one of my friends is a burlesque dancer (and it didn't really hit me until I watched one of her videos). I've been connecting with a few old friends and it makes me reflect upon my life (although sometimes I wish I didn't). I won a beautiful J. Crew bracelet on Just Patience--beautiful style blog. Patience is crazy beautiful and has great style. I can't wait to wear it.
Lately, I've been feeling like my time is so limited. It should make me sink in and really enjoy my life (it does, don't get me wrong) but occasionally I just feel scared. I want to make every second count. I want my daughter to have a wonderful life. There are some things I have no control over--so I try and make my part really count. Quite honestly, I can say that I never knew what love was until I had her. I can't picture my life without her. Every time I see her smile it saddens me because I can't hold on to it. I know I shouldn't be thinking of my life this way but it makes me use my time wiser. So it's bittersweet.
Little out take from my next post:
A little update on my goals of the month...
- I've been doing a good job of putting more effort into my outfits (meaning I am actually getting dressed vs staying in pajamas all day).
- I did get on the treadmill last night... but directly after that I choose to have a beer in bed and snack... Shame! The good and the bad. Anyone else do this or am I just crazy? I will get on it again tonight (the treadmill, not the beer) because if I don't, I think I will feel terrible.
- We had a great traditional Turkey dinner on Monday and I've been eating left overs since then but I'm going to cook a nice supper tomorrow full of veggies.
- I've become more addicted to Twitter lately, so that is a one up on being social.
- As for positive thinking, this department is suffering a little. I don't feel like any of my clothes looks nice on me lately. I'm just hoping it's a little rut I'm in mentally and that once I get on track everywhere else, I'll start feeling better.
- Full morning of work and a Christmas recital coming up. My own Christmas recital, although I don't know if I'm performing yet. It's been a rough month for my lessons. I've only had two pedagogy lessons so far and I am itching to have more.
That's enough from me tonight. I'm getting droopy eyed. I have a list of things planned for tomorrow, lots of errands to run. I have to keep busy to stay sane.
P.S. eShakti is still offering $20 off your purchase by using the promo code ICBMT0811, valid till 31st December, 2011. Considering there is stuff on their site for as cheap as $20, I'd go take a look :)