Tuesday, December 13, 2011

one way street



DSC_0048
DSC_0037
DSC_0066
DSC_0078
DSC_1073
DSC_0030

moto jacket from wilsons leather outlet (similar)
forever 21 trapeze top (similar coral, white or grey)

levis jeans, boots from ross (from my mother in law)


I find setting up my tripod and hanging out in dingy places kind of therapeutic. Megan of Feathers and Freckles (who has become a wonderful friend of mine, please go check out her lovely blog if you haven't already) has inspired me to creep outside the box. I love experimenting with different angles and perspectives. I only wish I knew more about my camera. Practice makes perfect. And time and patience.

We had the greatest weekend. Fun, full of people I love and lots and lots of food. The Christmas celebrations have begun. Has everyone gone to at least one Christmas party yet?

The snow and holiday events make me feel melancholy. Anyone agree? I'm in the mood to cozy up and watch movies.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...