Wednesday, November 2, 2011

rushrushrush




Outfit details:
Garage sweater (so old!)
Boots, gift from my mother in law (probably from Ross)
Gap skinnies
Belt from a F21 shirt
F21 necklace
Sparkles of Hope bracelet


Hello everyone! I've missed you all so much! As usual, in pure Courtney procrastination, I am rushing out the door, heading to work, supper in the microwave and waiting on my Mother (she babysits). What a trip we had! It was the best time of my life. I loved every second of Busch Gardens. I loved shopping. I got a good number of deals and I can't wait to show you. I have a post lined up for you, a review from eShakti and pictures upon pictures from the trip and my long-over-due Halloween party. Halloween night was a joke--the little girl passed out in the car before she even got to trick-or-treat. Ah well, better luck next time!

I will be spending tonight catching up on blogs and writing a new list of goals for the month of November. See you then!

xo,
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...