Wednesday, November 9, 2011

party attire

DSC_0387
SHOP: dress (20$ off with code ICBMT0811)



DSC_0385DSC_0371Are you thinking about what you're going to wear during the holiday's? When eShakti asked me to do a review of their custom made-to-fit-you dresses... I said yes and danced a little victory dance. Ever walk into a store and love the style and quality of the clothes but get so frustrated because nothing fits you just right? Don't you hate that!? It's happened to me a few too many times. Not only do I think that a site that takes your measurements and makes a dress just for you is brilliant and oh-so-convenient, but I was in need of something special to wear to brighten my mood during the holiday season. It can be a sad time for some people. Me included.

 So I'm not usually one for clothes therapy (it can be is dangerous) but this was much different! The hunt began... I needed something with a little sparkle for hosting the annual Christmas Eve get together...which normally ends in us prancing about in pajamas--but hey, it always starts off stylish and socially acceptable.

Overall, I love the tulle overlay and the detailing on the neck/back of this dress. Perfect for a special occasion or I can dress it down with a pair of boots and a tough jacket to wear to work. There were lots of options for the holidays but I wanted something versatile.  Although the dress came to me a little longer than I'd asked for, I'm still very happy overall with the quality and the fit of the dress. Simply gorgeous! What do you think?



DSC_0377

shop: dress
use code ICBMT0811 to get $20 off your purchase at eShakti
(valid till 31st December, 2011)


xo,
Courtney

Have fun shopping! Please note--I chose this dress and all opinions stated are my own!


PS. Awesome giveaway at cute & little! Win a Melie Bianco bag here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...