Saturday, November 5, 2011

fashion beauty friend friday fail



 I interrupt my fashion talk...
to talk about books!

So I tried to write my FBFF post yesterday, but I couldn't think of my five favorite books.

I only got this far.

Even then, I couldn't post my four. They are each part of a series...which I think makes them two favorites...same story and all.

So I spent all day yesterday thinking and I'm still stuck at this!

 Harry Potter is genius in my not-so-humble opinion. J. K. Rowling's writing style is impeccable.

By the way, if you do read books (or not) and you like Harry Potter books... please read Ender's Game! It's about a genius child who the government send off to Battle school to save the world. Pretty much like Harry Potter in space, right? Neither of my family members read much, but they've all read Ender's Game.

Let's just say I don't read books unless they are good--really good--from like the first page. I have no attention span! These stories are fantastic, emotional and have true characters that you will fall in love with... I've laughed so hard I've cried while reading these...and I've cried so hard that it was probably not socially acceptable.

Let's sum this up by saying I'm a huge nerd.

Happy Saturday!
xo,
Courtney

ps. I had a huge photoshoot today :D Jacket photos to come! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...