Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fur legwarmers

Shout out to Liv from Brooklyn.life.style! I am planning to spend my night watching 50/50! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll let you know how I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt!

Look at this style sighting. Gold. This gorgeous girl's name has left me but let's appreciate these fur legwarmers (faux!)... Thoughts? Should I buy a pair? I think she looks amazing!




xo,
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Thank you so much for all your comments--I promise I will get back to each one of you! The support means everything to me! Also, I wore the fifth misfit to work today with jeans and a tank top. The grey shirt dress had sleeves that made it tight, but it was fine today! Thanks for all the suggestions everyone--I'll post #6 and #7 this (long thanksgiving) weekend!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...