Thursday, October 20, 2011

Feathers and Freckles

picnikfile_KeUJJ0
I'm Megan from Feathers & Freckles and Courtney and I go wayyy back. No, I'm kidding, we only "met" a short while ago but I instantly felt like I had known her forever. It's bloggers like Courtney that make me so thankful I started doing this!

My blog is all about finding my style and laughing along the way. Before blogging, I was living in my hello kitty pajamas and my days consisted of talking to my cat and watching Teen Mom reruns. The only remixing I was doing was with ice cream and different toppings.

Now? Well I still do that stuff but only after I've taken photos of my outfit in random locations that usually include dumpsters (which always make me look better).

picnikfile_Ixsp5B
I don't take clothing too seriously and I'm not fashion forward. Basically, I copy Kendi cute girls with whatever thrifted junk I can find in my closet. The fun part is taking the photographs and editing the crap out of them. What you guys don't know is that I'm really a tan brunette, I just photoshop on freckles and use a "ghost effect" on my skin. (Again, I'm kidding.)

picnikfile_btf1Wk
I like to blog about my life and the funny situations I get into. I take all of my photos myself with the help of my tripod (aka my partner in crime). When I say crime, I mean we cross "No Trespassing" areas and act like spies as we try to avoid all human contact.

Courtney asked us to talk about what makes us smile. Well, while I do enjoy the cheesier things in life (raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens) the thing that always makes me smile is making someone laugh. Seeing someone's mouth turn up because of something I've said or done gets me every time. Laughter is contagious, and if I see someone smile or laugh I can't help but repay the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...