Sunday, September 25, 2011

you and i: gaga fashion


Regardless of what you think of Gaga's new video, You and I... isn't this look absolutely breathtaking? Natural, fresh, crisp. It boggles my mind when people say that she is ugly. How can you call this woman ugly? She is stunning, especially wearing this:





 
Today was a great day, minus all of my back pain. I have no idea where it's coming from, but it's certainly there...  As my Dad would say... Don't worry about it, it's all behind you... Moving on!

If you haven't read, Megan from Feathers and Freckles started a misfit challenge. It's amazing. 10 items over 2 weeks, and you style all those monsters in your closet. I don't know if I can fully accept the challenge... but I did photograph one of my misfits for you. I'll do some more. Even though the idea of it is frightening--that said, if it is frightening, then shouldn't they be thrown out? Well this is the thing. I'm a pack rat. Seriously. It's terrible, and I need help deciding what to keep and what to toss, so Megan--I'm horrible at sticking to deadlines and challenges (I didn't even finish my 30x30 and summer is over! Shame on me) but I will start pulling out my misfits for the world to see... starting tomorrow :)



Gaga is breathtaking! Thank you to Hits and Fits for all of the GaGa inspiration...

Also, a big thank you to for giving me the Versatile Blogger award! It was a big surprise and I am so thankful. Please go check out her blog and show her some love!

xo,
Courtney

P.S.
Here is the video if you want to watch it. I suggest you do, just to see the dress I'm talking about... and that hair. Gorgeous, silky blonde... If that were my hair, I'd be in heaven. So envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...