Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I can be...

A great teacher.





DSC_0028


Back to work! My first day back was yesterday; it caught me off guard, so I'm sorry I wasn't more organized and on the ball with posting. When I got home, I spent some time with the hubby instead. My love has to go around, and fortunately, I have a family to put first so I can't take advantage of that!

Lots is happening today too: We took the baby to get her needles today. One of my best friends came to visit from Ottawa and she is going back today, so I'm hoping to see her. I also have to do a little prep for work tonight. And we're having fresh spaghetti tonight for supper... with jalapenos... and garlic cheese bread. Mmm. Yummy yummy...

I am really disappointed my daughter's music class got canceled due to lack of interest. I was teaching it. I don't mind taking her somewhere else and paying for the class but it's just a bummer. You win some, you loose some.




DSC_0031

DSC_0033

DSC_0043

DSC_0022

DSC_0034

DSC_0014

Outfit details: 
Dress - Thrifted (1$)
Vest, Belt, Sandals, Bangles - Forever21
Jean Jacket - Gap
Purse, Handmade Earrings - Gifted
Necklace - from Cuba, borrowed from my sister
Sparkles of Hope bracelet - Gift from my Mom (explained in this post)


I'm hoping to catch up on my blog reading tonight, along with watching some Criminal Minds *fingers crossed* We'll see! Off to play with my girl, learn lessons for class and spend some time with Hil (hopefully) and the family,

xo,
Courtney


In case you missed it...
Listen to me sing Someone Like You here
Thank you so much for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...