Friday, September 9, 2011

dragonfly with a broken wing




DSC_0579

DSC_0515

DSC_0565

DSC_0553

DSC_0530

DSC_0525

DSC_0568

DSC_0546

DSC_0533

Outfit details:
Skirt - Modcloth; Shirt - Smart Set; Belt, Blowfish platforms - LuLu*s; Bangles - F21

This is going to be a rough week for me. I'm glad I had a free Saturday to take these pictures. If you remember this post when I talked about my favorite place, this area is a part of it. See my dragonfly? Half his little wing is gone! I'm so happy I stumbled on him when I was taking these pictures. I think he's beautiful!
Also, the pictures from my shoot with Alyssa, Alan and Maegan should be up in the next few days. Thanks for all your support. I'll be back soon.

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...