Tuesday, July 5, 2011

date night

These pictures are from mine and Jeff's date night! We went to my favorite restaurant (and the place of our first date) The Pepper Mill. My absolutely favorite dish is their blackened salmon with basmati rice and vegetables. Mmmm. It was cold a few weeks ago, so I needed to layer. The weather recently has picked up a lot and I'm really happy about it! I have a few posts lined up for the next few days so I won't be a ghost. Also, we have tickets for Cirque du Soleil tomorrow so I'm trying to think of something to wear to the circus! Someone have ideas? Let me know! God love Jeff for taking these pictures for me all the time! I have a date tomorrow with my sister to take some shots so I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood for sunshine. If not, it'll make for an interesting shoot! I'm really excited because Danielle and I don't see each other nearly as often as we should.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit details:
Tank top, Necklace - Dynamite
Cardigan, Purse - Forever 21
Levi's high waisted skinny jeans
Military Style Jacket - Garage
Seyschelles Platinum Boots - Amazon

I searched high and low for these boots. I found them on Amazon after a lot of searching and with my good luck they had two pairs left in 8.5 which was my size, because you're supposed to go a half size up in these boots. I love them. They are my favorite! I'm wearing them as much as I can because once the salt and slush comes... I think I'll be afraid to wear them out in fear of destroying them.

Oh! Also! I found to say in the previous post that my shirt was a tunic! That shirt covers those shorts completely so I tucked and pulled enough of the shirt out to make it look like that! I can't wait to wear it some other way in the future because I love the cut and color of it.

Until tomorrow,
xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...