Sunday, June 19, 2011

today I feel like singing the lazy song

Here's a peep at what I wore today. Sorry about the quality! I'm in the process of figuring out Jeff's camera so I can use it regularly. These were just taken on my computer in a rush while baby was wandering around. I enjoy wearing flowy whites in the breezy windy Newfoundland summer weather. This was just a plain, relaxing day, so I wanted a comfy outfit! I paired this shirt (Forever 21) with my high waisted levi jeans, some loose curls and some tribal inspired jewlery from Forever 21!
Some info: baby isn't really a baby! She's a year and a half! But she is my baby.










Today's goal results: Success! Learned my duet song, and (I think) Jeff had a relaxing day! Hooray!

Tomorrow's goal: Don't stress out over anything small. It's going to be a busy day. Go in prepared. Feel (and look) your best!

xo,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...