Friday, April 6, 2012

blue lace



DSC_0321
DSC_0137
DSC_0228
DSC_0185
forever 21 cardigan, white top, shoes, necklace & gap 1969 always skinny pants


I'm sorry I've been missing in action the past ... month. I've been finding it hard juggling everything lately. I do know that I love this hobby and I will be spending more time experimenting with my camera soon. Msybe the good weather will bring me some time and inspiration. To the other Mommy bloggers... how are you juggling your kids, you husbands and your careers... and your blogs? Haha! It gets a little insane at times.

I'm off to enjoy my holiday, and for those of you who are celebrating it too, I hope you have a wonderfully peaceful day.
All my love!!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment; I really appreciate it. I do my best to follow up on each one.
xo Courtney

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...