|Brooklyn Academy of Music|
|You find street art all over Brooklyn and grafiti backdrops are a personal fave.|
|Trespassing at a School Yard (anything for a good photo)|
|Williamsburg, Street Art|
|Under the IRT Elevated Train Line|
Lots of things make me smile so I came up with a top 5 list (I love lists):
1. Falling in love with an item, purchasing it, and finding out at the cash register that it is marked down from the original price- I am very lucky with this (shoes at Urban Outfiitters and a necklace at Express have been the most recent surprise bargains)
2. Red Velvet Cake from Cake Man Raven (famous Brooklyn Bakery- its a must have!)
3. My new iphone 4s- I am so excited to finally have a replacement for my ipod touch (it was stolen from my office months ago and that did NOT make me smile, I love my music).
4. Meeting new blog friends- Hi Guys! (Seriously blogging has been such a positive and inspiring experience)
5. Being blessed with incredible friends and family (and my sweetheart!).
Hope you guys enjoyed my post and if you'd like to keep in touch be sure to visit me at Brooklyn.Life.Style. and leave me the link to your blogs!